Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000
Released March, 2009
The Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000 is a high end 5 channel digital mixer. 32-bit digital processing preserves audio quality without distortion, and a number of effects and beat syncing tools are built in.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
4 stereo channels each have fully programmable EQ and Kill switches, and can connect to turntables and CD or MP3 players as needed. The FX modules are fully programmable and can beat match. An integrated sampler is also BPM synchronized, and uses real-time pitch control, loop and reverse functions. The MIDI controller allows full access to DJ software functions on MIDI devices, allowing for centralized control of the music. The digital crossfader allows for custom curve adjustment, and is reversible to match personal preferences. BPM-synchronization is also enabled for crossfading for completely seamless transitions. A digital S/PDIF output allows for lossless recording of live sessions.
- 5-channel mixer - 4 Phono/Line stereo channels plus Mic channel
- 32-bit digital audio
- Beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
- 2 Microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- MIDI controller
- Sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines
- BPM counters
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated Headphone section - PFL Mix/Split and Bass/Snare boost functions
- Previous mixer setting recall
- Digital S/PDIF output
- Rack mount brackets
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...