Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750
Released May, 2009
The Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750 is an analog 5-channel mixer built for live effects and mixing. 24-bit digital effects are applied with the aid of dual auto-BPM counters that show the time and beat on separate displays.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Effects can be adjusted on the fly, allowing DJs creativity within the preset effect library. A separate microphone channel uses an auto-talkover function with adjustable depth to precisely control how much the main audio is turned down when the microphone is used. Vocal fine-tuning is further enhanced with a dedicated 3-band EQ for the mic. The other 4 channels each have 3-band EQs and 3-way kill switches for custom input setting, and individual level meters can be used with peak hold functionality. All ULTRAGLIDE faders are built to be very smooth, and can handle up to 500,000 life cycles.
- 5-channel ultra-low noise mixer (4 stereo channels, 1 microphone channel)
- Black design
- 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- ULTRAGLIDE faders
- Adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled crossfader
- Adjustable crossfader curve
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB), level meters with peak hold function
- 3-way kill switches
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...