Behringer Pro Mixer DX626
Released July, 2008
The Behringer Pro Mixer DX626 is a 3-channel mixer with a focus on smooth, high-quality mixing. This is a more simple mixer than later models such as the Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750, and doesn't use any effects.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
An integrated BPM counter and Ultraglide faders make timing easier, and the VCA control makes crossfading reliable and smooth. The RCA jacks are gold-plated, and include separate line and phono inputs. Integrated phono preamps enable the use of turntables that do not have preamps of their own. Each channel does have a 3-band kill EQ, and one channel can be switched to a studio-grade ULN microphone input. This allows full EQ control over microphone input, as well as a manual talkover function.
- 3-channel ultra low-noise mixer
- Phono preamps
- Dual BPM counter
- Ultraglide faders
- VCA-controlled crossfader
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and Gain control per channel
- Manual talkover function
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Monitor function with master/PFL mix option
- Precise peak-hold level meter with dedicated PFL bar graph
- BNC gooseneck Lamp socket
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...