Behringer Pro Mixer VMX100
Released December, 2006
The Behringer Pro Mixer VMX100 is a compact 2 channel mixer built with a number of performance features. The RCA connectors are gold-plated for high signal integrity, and the microphone input uses ULN technology for high quality audio.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
An automatic BPM counter displays Tempo Difference and Time Offset between the two channels, and has Sync Lock and Beat Assist functions to help in making smooth crossfades. The crossfader itself is a dual-rail Ultraglide, which moves smoothly across an adjustable curve. The faders are controlled by a VCA system for reliability and smooth performance. Line and phono inputs are available, and phono preamps allow the use of turntables that don't come with a preamp already built in. Each channel has a 2-band kill EQ and level meters with peak hold function.
- 2-channel ultra-low noise mixer
- Phono preamps
- Dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Ultraglide faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders
- Adjustable Crossfader curve
- 2-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...