Behringer Pro Mixer VMX1000
Released July, 2004
The Behringer Pro Mixer VMX1000 is a 7-channel low noise DJ mixer. While quality parts such as gold-plated RCA connectors are used to keep noise to a professional quality, full DSP isn't used here as it is in some of the higher end mixing boards.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The 7 channels include 5 dual stereo inputs and 2 microphone inputs. Phono inputs use preamps, allowing a wider variety of turntables to work with the mixing board. Each channel has a 3-band kill EQ, with gain control and a level meter to watch for peaks. The microphone channels also include a talkover function that can be adjusted for depth and sensitivity. Mixing is facilitated with dual BPM counters, and an Ultraglide fader are used on a VCA-controlled crossfader for smooth, reliable operation. The crossfader curve is adjustable to reflect varying styles. Outputs include both a balanced Main and additional zone outputs, and a separate subwoofer output is set aside with its own crossover frequency and level control.
- 7-channel ultra-low noise mixer
- 5 dual input stereo channels, 2 ULN microphone channels with “MIC ON” switch and effects send facility
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB), Gain control, level meter per channel
- Phono preamps
- Phono/Line switchable inputs on channels 1 - 3
- Dual BPM counter
- ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled Crossfader
- Adjustable Crossfader curve
- Monitor function with PFL/main balance control and Split option
- Automatic talkover with separate Depth and Sensitivity control
- Subwoofer output with adjustable x-over frequency and level control
- Balanced Main and additional zone outputs
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Dedicated FX loop for connecting external devices (sampler, effects processor etc.)
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...