Behringer Pro Mixer VMX100USB
Released May, 2010
The Behringer Pro Mixer VMX100USB is a 2-channel ultra-low noise mixer. This is similar to the Behringer Pro Mixer VMX1000USB, the most obvious difference being a reduced number of input and output channels.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise they are very similar, with the same USB computer interface and software bundle for sequencing, vinyl restoration and podcasting. Each channel has preamped phono and line inputs, with 2-band kill EQ and level meters with a peak hold function. BPM counters for each channel allow for adjustments to be made for smooth mixing, and a VCA-controlled crossfader ensures reliable and smooth performance. The crossfader curve is adjustable as well, making the mixer customizable for each individual's style.
- 2-channel ultra-low noise mixer
- Phono preamps
- Built-in USB interface
- Dual BPM counter
- Ultraglide faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled crossfader
- Adjustable crossfader curve
- 2-band kill EQ (-32 dB), level meters with peak hold function
- Microphone input with ULN technology
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition, Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software included
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...