Behringer Pro Mixer VMX200
Released February, 2002
The Behringer Pro Mixer VMX200 is a 2-channel ultra-low noise mixer. This is similar in design to the Behringer Pro Mixer VMX100, but has extra features such as XPQ 3D surround sound for a full 3D audio experience.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The channel EQ is now 3-band with -32 dB kill, and level meters enable a peak hold function as well. Otherwise they are the same, with the monitor output using a PFL/output balance control with a Split option for quick previewing before a crossfade. Ultraglide faders are used for durability and smooth operation, and are controlled by VCA for reliability. The crossfader is reversible, and the curve can be adjusted to match personal styles. The RCA connectors are gold plated for high signal quality, and phono preamps are used to give turntables more volume and power.
- 2-channel ultra-low noise mixer
- Phono preamps
- Dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Ultraglide faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- XPQ 3D surround effect
- VCA-controlled faders
- Adjustable Crossfader curve
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Automatic talkover function with dedicated Depth control
- Crossfader reverse switch
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Monitor function with PFL/output balance control and Split option
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...