Behringer Pro Mixer VMX300
Released February, 2003
The Behringer Pro Mixer VMX300 is a 3-channel low noise mixer. This is the same mixer as the Behringer Pro Mixer VMX200, but with the addition of a third channel and 3-way Kill switches with tap and hold action.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Gold plated RCA connectors ensure low distortion at the inputs, and phono preamps fill out sound from turntables. Surround sound is provided with an XPQ 3D stereo function, and the microphone uses ULN technology for studio quality sound. Beat matching is aided by dual BPM counters that display time and beat sync. Crossfading is reversible and has an adjustable curve to match individual styles, and works with Ultraglide faders for smooth operation and durability. Each channel has a 3-band kill EQ, and uses level meters for the peak hold function.
- 3-channel ultra-low noise mixer
- Phono preamps
- Dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Ultraglide faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- XPQ 3D surround effect
- VCA-controlled faders
- Adjustable Crossfader curve
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Front-panel 3-way Kill switches
- Crossfader reverse switch
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Automatic talkover function
- Monitor function with PFL/output balance control and Split option
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...