Behringer Pro Mixer VMX300USB
Released May, 2010
The Behringer Pro Mixer VMX300USB is a 3-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer. This is a follow-up to the Behringer Pro Mixer VMX200USB, but a third input channel and front-panel 3-way kill switches. These use a keyboard-like tap and hold function, allowing for the quick cut of any given channel and custom effects.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Each channel has line and phono inputs, and phono preamps make the use of a wider variety of turntables possible. A built-in USB interface makes connecting to a PC or Mac possible without drivers, and a suite of software is included to perform some typical functions. Intelligent BMP counters display the beats per minute, as well as time and beat sync. Mixing between channels is handled through a VCA-controlled fader using Ultraglide hardware for smooth operation and durability. The crossfader curve is adjustable and reversible, allowing customization to the user's preferred style. Each channel has a 3-band kill EQ as well as level meters with a peak hold function.
- 3-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer
- Phono preamps
- Built-in USB interface
- Dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders
- Adjustable crossfader curve
- XPQ 3D stereo surround effect
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Monitor function with PFL/output balance control and Split option
- Automatic talkover function with dedicated Depth control
- Microphone input with ULN technology
- Crossfader reverse switch
- Front-panel 3-way Kill switches with keyboard-like tap and hold action
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition, Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software included
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...