Blue Microphones Snowball
Released November, 2005
The Blue Microphones Snowball is a plug-and-play, monophonic USB microphone designed for recording single audio sources such as a voice or instrument. It features the shape of a snowball and includes a threaded metal hole for attaching to an included, adjustable tripod base.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Included on the back is a metal-reinforced USB port and a three-position switch for the mic’s three recording modes: cardoid, cardoid –10dB, and omni. It’s advertised as being great for podcasting, but critics point out that it’s “not a podcast studio in a box.” Additional professional recording equipment (mixing, audio compression, EQ) is still required for a high-quality broadcast.
The Snowball also hosts dual microphone capsules, one of which is dedicated to monophonic recording, while the other is geared for an omnidirectional cardioid recording pattern.
- Monophonic USB Microphone
- USB Plug-n-Play (PC/Mac)
- Adjustable Tripod Base
- Three Recording Modes
- Dual Microphone Capsules
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient w/USB Digital Output
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional or Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-18kHz
- Blue Microphones Snowball Standard | White
- Blue Microphones Snowball-GB | Black
- Blue Microphones Snowball-BA | Brushed Aluminum
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...