Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
Released September, 2007
The Boss RC-20XL Loop Station is a high-end loop station designed for use in the studio or on stage. It features a maximum recording time of 16 minutes allowing for up to 11 loops at a time while its undo function helps to make the looping process easier.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Additionally, the RC-20XL allows users to change the loop tempo without changing the pitch.
The RC-20XL's fast and simple recording/looping accommodates a moderate amount of recorded audio for easy one-person performances while inbuilt features such as auto quantize (which makes looping more accurate, tempo-wise) help to make the process easier. Meanwhile, the RC-20XL can be used in conjunction with optional FS-5U or FS-6 pedals for hands-free loop selection.
- Records up to 16 minutes of audio
- Save up to 11 loops at a time
- Undo function makes it easy to create perfect loops
- Built-in auto quantize for simple and accurate loop timing
- Allows for tempo changing without affecting pitch
- Footswitchable loop select (with optional FS-5U/FS-6)
- Functions on AC power or with 6 AA batteries
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...