Boss RV-5 Digital Reverb
Released January, 2002
The Pros:Adds a realistic sense of size and dimension to the sound. Good selection of reverb types available. Ideal for thickening up harmonies and leads.
The Cons:Strips out some of the warmth in the tone compared to tube amp reverb.
BOSS' RV-5 Digital Reverb is a compact stereo-effects pedal in both size and technology; weighing in at just 1lbs., it nevertheless contains six of BOSS' best reverbs, including a spring reverb and a gate reverb developed using cutting-edge, high-quality Roland studio gear.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
All 6 reverbs are comparable to the same quality expected from a rackmounted unit, and the RV-5 also includes a new Modulate mode that detunes the reverb for a spacious quality. For musicians who want to add that finishing touch to a live onstage performance, night after night, no matter where the stage, the RV-5 offers compact and portable sound quality.
- Plays back 6 of BOSS' best reverbs, including spring reverb and gate reverb recorded with high-end studio gear
- Emulates sound quality of rackmounted units
- Modulate mode detunes reverb for spacious sound
- 5-Year BOSS Warranty
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Connections: INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack; OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT -B jack
- Power Supply: DC 9V, 9V Battery, AC Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" (W) x 5 1/8" (D) x 2 3/8" (H)
- Weight: 1 lbs.
User Reviews (1)
adds a realistic sense of size and dimension to the sound
good selection of reverb types available
ideal for thickening up harmonies and leads
feels well-built and durable, everything constructed to withstand lots of wear and tear
good control of the length and tone of the reverb
great feel and tactile feedback to the pedal
strips out some of the warmth in the tone compared to tube amp reverb
You may also like...