Fender Acoustasonic Junior DSP
Released October, 2009
The Fender Acoustasonic Junior DSP is a 2 channel amplifier with onboard DSP effects. This is a portable amp with brown and wheat cosmetic treatment for a distinctive look, and attempts a natural reproduction of electric-acoustic guitars and vocals.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
A pair of 8 inch drivers output at 40 watts each, and a tweeter is also built in to offer proper representation of the upper frequency range. Each channel has an individual set of EQ controls, as well as phase switches for feedback reduction and FX controls. More subtle adjustments can be made with the String Dynamics control to smooth harsh treble notes, and a notch control is also available for feedback adjustment. The XLR mic input supplies phantom power, and the XLR line output has a level control and ground lift for further mixing.
- Portable design
- Natural-sounding reproduction of electric-acoustic guitar and vocals
- Onboard DSP effects
- 2 x 40-watt power sections
- 2 x 8 in drivers
- High-frequency tweeter
- Instrument and microphone channels
- Per channel EQ controls, phase switches, FX select and FX level
- String Dynamics control
- Feedback notch control
- Phantom power supplied at the XLR mic input
- XLR line output with level control and ground lift
- Brown/Wheat cosmetic treatment
- Optional two-button footswitch
User Reviews (1)
You may also like...