Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster
Released January, 2010
The Acoustasonic Telecaster is a semi-hollow body acoustic/electric guitar from the Fender company that is designed to offer elements of both Fender's acoustic and electric guitar models. Made of a chambered ash body with a specially designed spruce wedge center block, this model also features a c-shaped maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Acoustasonic's acoustic emulation technology comes in the form of Fender's Fishman and Elipse Aura controls, which intend to emulate the sound of a close-mic'd acoustic instrument while preventing the issue of feedback usually associated with those types of guitars. Other unique qualities include a string-through body rosewood Fender Acoustic Tele bridge with a compensated synthetic bone saddle, and a 9-volt power supply for realistic acoustic headroom.
- 21 medium-jumbo frets
- 1 single-coil Fender Twisted Tele neck pickup
- 1 Fishman under-saddle Piezo bridge pickup
- Stacked volume and tone controls for neck pickup
- 4-position image selector switch (Dreadnought, Jumbo, Dark OM and Bright OM options)
- 3-position blade pickup switch
- Fender/Ping vintage-style tuning machines
- 4-ply brown shell pickguard
- 3-color Sunburst
- Olympic White
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...