Fender American Special Telecaster
Released January, 2010
The Fender American Special Telecaster is an affordable guitar with a vintage sound. It uses Texas Special pickups at the bridge and neck, and a Master Greasebucket Tone circuit to roll off the highs without adding bass.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The bridge is based on the original vintage Tele Bridge with 3 brass saddles, and a large '70s decal finishes off the styling.
The body is made of alder, with a maple C shape neck that has 22 jumbo frets. Visual style is created with chrome hardware, a 3-ply pickguard, and black pickup covers. Black dot position inlays are on the neck.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Texas Special Tele Pickup (Bridge), 1 Texas Special Tele Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Greasebucket Tone Circuit
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: Original Vintage Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Large '70s Style Decal
- Black Pickup Covers and Plastic Parts
- Black Dot Position Inlays
- Deluxe Gig Bag, Polishing Cloth included
- American Special Telecaster, Maple Fretboard, Olympic White
- American Special Telecaster, Maple Fretboard, 3-Color Sunburst
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...