Fender Custom Vibrolux Reverb
Released September, 2010
The Fender Custom Vibrolux Reverb is a tube amplifier designed to handle powerful loud sounds and high definition quiet performances. The total power output is 40 watts through a pair of 10 inch Jensen 8 ohm speakers, but the precision in the low-volume range comes from the use of a series of pre-amp tubes with a separate series of power tubes for higher volume.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Audio is run through two independent channels that use different tonal qualities and can be adjusted on the fly. Functions available include reverb and vibrato, which work through both channels. A two-button footswitch is included for quick recall of presets, and tilt-back legs allow for easy adjustment of the amplifier during setup.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Inputs: 4 Inputs (2 per Channel)
- Extension Speaker Jack: External Speaker Jack (4 ohms)
- Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Bright)
- Power Handling: 40 watts into 4 ohms
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
- Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Bright Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: Molded Black Handle
- Tilt Back Legs: 19 in Tilt Back Legs
- Front Panel: "Blackface" Style Control Panel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.62 x 25 x 19.37 in, 21.89 x 63.5 x 49.19 cm
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato Functions in both channels
- Speaker: 2 x 10 in Jensen P-10R, 8 ohm Speakers with Alnico Magnets
- Pre Amp Tubes: 5 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Unique Features: Reverb (Functions in both channels), Vibrato (Functions in both channels), External Speaker Jack (4 ohms), 2-Button Footswitch, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet, Tilt-Back
- Knobs: Vintage White Amp Knobs
- Accessories: Includes 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...