Fender GE Smith Telecaster
Released January, 2007
The Fender GE Smith Telecaster is a vintage style guitar built to Smith's specifications. It uses a premium ash for the body and a unique 1-piece maple neck that is in an extra deep "U" for the entire length.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The frets are vintage style, and the pickups are American Vintage Tele Single-Coil. The bridge pickup is mounted directly on the body, rather than to the pick guard.
The position inlays are Lap Steel inspired, and the hardware is done in a combination of nickel and chrome. There are controls for master volume and master tone, and a 3-position blade switch for toggling pickups. A vintage tweed case, strap, and cable are all included.
- Body: Premium Ash
- Neck: 1-piece maple, extra deep "U" shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- 21 Vintage Style Frets
- 2 American Vintage Tele Single-Coil Pickups with Body-Mounted Bridge Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Lap Steel Inspired Position Inlays
- Vintage tweed case, strap, cable included
- GE Smith Telecaster, Maple Fretboard, Black
- GE Smith Telecaster, Maple Fretboard, Dakota Red
- GE Smith Telecaster, Maple Fretboard, Honey Blonde
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...