Fender Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster
Released September, 2008
The Pros:Output is flawless and clean, works well with any amp. Fit and finish is immaculate, generally won't need to do anything to it. Black-on-black look with racing stripes looks cool and slick.
The Cons:Will slip out of tune when played hard. Has a bit of a cheaper feel on the knobs and other hardware.
The Fender Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster is a guitar built to reflect Shepherd's unique playing style. It features 3 custom-voiced Kenny Wayne Shepherd single-coil strat pickups, which can be toggled using a 5-position blade pickup switch.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The sound is further shaped by vintage style synchronized tremolo, with Graph Tech bridge saddles.
The alder body comes in a number of colors and styles, and the maple neck is a custom thick C shape with 21 jumbo frets. All of the hardware is done in chrome, and a Kenny Wayne Shepherd signature graces the back of the headstock. A deluxe gig bag is included.
- Alder body
- Maple neck, custom thick C shape
- 21 Jumbo Frets
- 3 Custom-Voiced Kenny Wayne Shepherd Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- 5-Position Blade pickup switch
- Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- Graph Tech Bridge Saddles
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Signature on Back of Headstock
- Deluxe Gig Bag included
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster, Rosewood Fretboard, Arctic White w/ Cross Graphic
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster, Rosewood Fretboard, Black with Racing Stripes
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Stratocaster, Rosewood Fretboard, 3-Color Sunburst
User Reviews (1)
output is flawless and clean, works well with any amp
fit and finish is immaculate, generally won't need to do anything to it
black-on-black look with racing stripes looks cool and slick
action is very easy, aided by a great neck design and jumbo frets
solid electronics generally don't need any adjustment
will slip out of tune when played hard
has a bit of a cheaper feel on the knobs and other hardware
You may also like...