Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster
Released January, 2009
The Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster is a signature guitar built with Blackmore's signature on the headstock. It features an Olympic White alder body with polyester finish, and a U shape maple neck with a graduated scalloped rosewood fretboard.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
There are 21 vintage style frets, and the bridge is a vintage style synchronized tremolo.
Most of the hardware is in chrome, but the knobs, pickup covers, tremolo and switch tips are in black plastic. The neck pickup is a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Single-Coil strat, and the bridge pickup is the same but with reverse polarity. A non-active dummy pickup is in the middle.
- Alder body, Olympic White, polyester finish
- Maple neck, U Shape, gloss polyurethane finish
- Graduated Scalloped Rosewood Fretboard
- 21 Vintage style frets
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle pickup: Non-Active Dummy
- Bridge pickup: Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: Vintage style synchronized tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- Black Plastic Knobs, Pickup Covers, Tremolo and Switch Tips,
- 3-Ply white pickguard
- Ritchie Blackmore Signature on Front of Headstock
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...