Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster
Released January, 2009
The Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster is a vintage '60s style guitar built to look like it has seen a lot of use. It bears many similarities to the Fender Road Worn '50s Stratocaster, but the maple neck is now a C shape and the pickguard is now a 3-ply mint green.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
In other ways they are similar, including the distressed neck, body and hardware. Tex-Mex Strat Single-Coil pickups and a vintage style Synchronized Tremolo bridge work together to create the unique sound, and a 5-position blade pickup switch controls which pickups are active.
- Alder body
- Maple neck, C shape
- 21 6105 narrow jumbo frets
- 3 Tex-Mex Strat Single-Coil Pickups with Staggered, Alnico Magnet Pole Pieces and Parchment Covers
- 5-position blade pickup switching
- Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Chrome hardware
- 3-ply mint green pickguard
- Distressed body, neck, hardware
- Deluxe Gig Bag
- Road Worn 60's Stratocaster, Rosewood Fretboard, 3 Tone Sunburst
- Road Worn 60's Stratocaster, Rosewood Fretboard, Olympic White
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...