Fender Time Armstrong Hellcat Acoustic
Released April, 2010
The Time Armstrong Hellcat Acoustic is an acoustic guitar from Fender's Artist Signature Series. The guitar is designed by Tim Armstrong and features a concert style body and a natural satin finish.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is designed with a solid mahogany top, laminated mahogany back and sides, and a rosewood bridge and fingerboard. The Time Armstrong Hellcat Acoustic includes open gear heads with cream plastic buttons, a C-shaped maple neck, and hellcat position inlays. It also has a Fender FTE3-TN active onboard preamp with a built-in chromatic tuner. The guitar has a suggested retail price of $450 and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Concert Style Body
- Natural Satin Finish
- Solid Mahogany Top
- Scalloped X-Bracing
- Maple C-Shaped Neck
- Laminated Mahogany Back & Sides
- Open Gear Heads /w Cream Plastic Buttons
- Fender FTE3-TN Active Onboard Preamp /w Chromatic Tuner
- 4-Ply Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- Hellcat Position Inlays
- D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Strings
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...