Gibson Joan Jett Blackheart
Released March, 2010
The Gibson Joan Jett Blackheart is a guitar based on Joan Jett's original Gibson, but with several upgrades. The body is made of solid mahogany to blend resonance with better clarity, and it is finished in a satin ebony black nitrocellulose finish.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The neck is a quarter-sawn solid mahogany, and features an ebony fingerboard for durability and clarity. It should be noted, however, that a single pickup is used at the bridge rather than the standard two at bridge and neck. The zebra-coil BurstBucker 3 pickup is used as an accurate PAF humbucker reproduction to re-create the sound of the original guitar, and uses an unpolished Alnico-II magnet with enamel-coated wire just like the originals. The single volume and tone control knobs are Gibson's black witch-hat knobs with silver inserts to reflect the classic design. A plush-lined Joan Jett hardshell case is included.
- Solid mahogany body
- Satin ebony black nitrocellulose finish
- Quarter-sawn solid mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Red dot inlays, two white hearts at the 12th fret
- 17 deg headstock pitch
- 1 zebra-coil BurstBucker 3 pickup at bridge
- Single volume and tone controls
- Kill switch toggle
- Tune-o-matic (ABR-1) bridge
- Plush-lined Joan Jett hardshell case included
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...