Released March, 2007
The Pros:Easy to set up, inputs and outputs are solid and provide good access. Compact design, can fit in a fair amount of other equipment around it. General operation is easy, control layout makes it easy to make a quick adjustment as you go.
The Cons:Chroma keyer doesn't work with titleing, just slightly awkward. Unit has a tendency to lock up occasionally if used on a regular basis.
The Numark AVM02 is an audio/video mixer optimized for live performances. The crossfaders for audio and video can operate in linked mode, coordinating the performance with a single slider control that can be set to a custom slope.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Chroma Key (blue screen) and Luma Key (black screen) capability allows for superimposing images, increasing the possibilities for audience participation. A number of joystick–controlled fades and wipe patterns are available, and two full video effects sections are built in. Four separate video input channels are available and accept both composite and S-video. Audio controls include 7 stereo inputs and 2 mic inputs, with outputs running to S-video or composite ports. Additional video monitor outputs are also available if needed.
- Separate, field-replaceable DJ crossfaders
- Linked mode operation and slope control
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Mixing options
- Chroma Key (blue screen) and Luma Key (black screen)
- Two video effects sections
- Multiple simultaneous effects
- Joystick control
- 7 background color options provided
- 4 video channels with 4 composite and 4 S-video inputs
- 2 S-video, 2 composite, and 4 video monitor outputs
- 7 stereo inputs and 2 microphone inputs with audio cueing section
- Both 1/4 in and 1/8 in headphone outputs
- Master balanced, unbalanced, and control booth outputs
User Reviews (1)
easy to set up, inputs and outputs are solid and provide good access
compact design, can fit in a fair amount of other equipment around it
general operation is easy, control layout makes it easy to make a quick adjustment as you go
versatile functionality, has a wide variety of extras for unique effects
built sturdy enough to take on tour, travels well
whole system only takes a few minutes to figure out for experienced users
chroma keyer doesn't work with titleing, just slightly awkward
unit has a tendency to lock up occasionally if used on a regular basis
You may also like...