Released March, 2006
The Pros:Lightweight for easy transport between gigs. Large enough to work without feeling cramped. Easy learning curve for new users.
The Cons:No control of the highs, mids, lows when playing from iPod. When used with laptop, need to install proprietary driver and tools.
The Numark iDJ3 is an iPod dock that enables mixing, recording and playing sets with digital media. Touch-sensitive turntables offer control and scratching of audio files in various formats, including M4A, AIFF, WAV, MP3, FLAC and OGG.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
These files can be pulled from the docked iPod or iPhone, or can be read directly from a PC or Mac. The interface is a classic dual-turntable layout, and uses a standard crossfader. The controls are lighted in response to the status of the software, allowing more attention to be paid to the mixing panel without having to refer back to the computer monitor. A copy of MixVibes Cross LE DJ software is included, and compatibility with MIDI-over-USB interfaces is available with almost all DJ software. Quick sorting of tracks can be done by genre, BPM, and artist, and multiple playlists can be organized ahead of time for quick reference.
- iPod dock
- Large, touch-sensitive turntables
- Classic dual-turntable layout with complete mixer section
- Built-in audio connections
- Lighted controls indicate software status
- MixVibes Cross LE DJ software included
- Integrates with iTunes library
- Sort by genre, BPM, artist, and more
- Info tab includes cover art and song rating
- Multiple playlist management
- M4A, AIFF, WAV, MP3, FLAC and OGG audio file support
- MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Optional power adapter for charging iPod
User Reviews (1)
lightweight for easy transport between gigs
large enough to work without feeling cramped
easy learning curve for new users
plays digital content from multiple sources
high quality built-in effects
no control of the highs, mids, lows when playing from iPod
when used with laptop, need to install proprietary driver and tools
You may also like...